Saturday 15 November 2014

Valou - "A Sweet Snowman"

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



I used some paper " turquoise blue Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Action". Edges are worn out with "Old Distresser".

To the left, I stuck a die-cut " Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ". I have embossed this die-cut with some "powder Frantage Shabby Blue ".


I used an image " Stampart by Kathryne " of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Artificial snow.


Then, I added the following flowers:

- Blue Marguerite.
- Pink Rose (30 mm) ( WOC).
- Blue carnation (WOC).
- White Daisy ( WOC).
- Turquoise blue Rose (20 mm) ( WOC).
- Turquoise Lilidaft ( WOC).
- Flower in pink tissue.
- Rosebuds ( WOC).


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!

1 comment: