Saturday 20 September 2014

Valou, "Winter Card"

Good morning all! 

Valou here for my Inspirational Post. 



To realize this card, I used only some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". The bottom is cut with the " Silhouette Studio " then stuck on the another square of " white Bazzil Cardstock ".


I used an image " Stampart by Kathryne " of "Whimsy Stamps".

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".

I then cut it with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Gold Labels Four ". Quite all around, I added petit points with "Liquid Pearls", "White Opal".


I added a big pink rose (50 mm), a turquoise blue rose (30 mm), turquoise blue "Lilidaft", small white flower in tissue, two balls in polystyrene and two leaves cut with the " Silhouette Studio ".


To finish, I stuck a knot realized with a piece of ribbon " pink Organza " and a white spangled flower "Petaloo".


Thank you for your passage here and wishes you an excellent day!


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card x