Friday 11 October 2013

Snowman shaker card


Hello stampers,

Today I can show you my winter shaker card I made with this super cute snowman. Unfortunately it is difficult to make pictures off it because of the clear sheet and all the fine glitter I have put in the shaker....

The image is called "Snowman hold my heart" and is designed by the very talented Chrissy Armstrong for the Whimsy Stamp Store. You can find it HERE in the store. She also designed another snowman, quite similar, but more suitable for Christmas cards. So if you like this guy, go to the shop and also look for his brother.

I hope we can enjoy fall and all it's lovely colours a little bit longer although making christmas and winter cards is good for getting into the holiday spirits ;-) Don't you think so???

Till next time,
Marjolein

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is really pretty x